Monday, March 30, 2020

Small Problem

Let's take some time over the new few days to talk about Size of the Problem. In school, we talk about Size of the Problem with Small Problems, Medium Problems, & Big Problems. Our topic today is...

Small Problems
We can refer to small problems as
Just a Glitch

Small Problems are little tiny issues that occur throughout our day. We all have them! Kids, teachers, even Stella. When we have small problems, we can fix them on our own.
When we have small problems our reaction size should also be small. Our reaction is how we look on the outside by how we look, what we do and what we say. 

Sometimes people have reactions that do not match the size of their problem. 
Here's an example - I spilled milk on the floor today while making breakfast. 
My reaction was that I yelled and almost cried. 
This reaction is BIG however by problem was SMALL. 
I can change my reaction and tell myself, this is just a GLITCH, I can clean it up and move on easily. 

Check out the video below to see how this little boy has a small reaction to a small problem. (it is kinda silly so it is OK to laugh) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment